Making Cash On The Web is a serious attempt to compile useful information about making money on the internet. It is a combination of things that I have learned myself, as well as information culled from other sources. It is NOT about get rich quick schemes, or wierd marketing programs. I am not going to sell you anything.
The basics of getting started making cash on the web actually are pretty simple. In the most simple terms, you are going to create a website that offers free information and/or entertainment. People who are interested in your site’s topic will visit that site. And manufacturers and retailers who have products to offer related to that topic will pay you to advertise on your site.
Here are the steps. You can click on any link to read more.
1) Set realistic expectations.
2) Decide on a topic.
2) Get a domain name.
3) Choose a web host.
4) Get some free web page creation software.
5) Create a couple of dozen pages of content.
6) Sign up with one or more advertising or affiliate programs.
7) Create more pages of content.
8) Promote your site.
9) Create more pages of content.
10) Create more pages of content.
11) Create more pages of content.
12) Collect cash.
13) Create more pages of content.
If you’re read this list, by now you have the idea that the most important thing is to create content. Content is why people will visit your site. Content gets them to return. Content gets other people to link to your site. Content gets you listed in the search engines. Content encourages people to visit your advertisers. Content generates income.