Making Cash On The Web is a serious attempt to compile useful information about making money on the internet. It is a combination of things that I have learned myself, as well as information culled from other sources. It is NOT about get rich quick schemes, or wierd marketing programs. I am not going to sell you anything.
You can create additional value for your readers by linking from your site to other pages of interest on the internet. One of the things that is most frustrating about the world wide web is that there are billions of web pages out there, and that—even with a search engine—it can take a long time to find what you’re looking for.
One purpose that you can serve is as a human internet filter. When you find a site that relates directly to your topic, you can write an article on that site, telling your readers what useful information they can find there. Then, you insert a link that readers can click on, taking them directly to the recommended web page.
When you get enough web site reviews and links, readers will come to your s
If you are using WordPress, creating links is very easy.
1) Use your web browser to go to the page you want to link to.
2) Copy the page’s address from the address bar (that’s the place where you would type in http://www.google.com to go to Google). Highlight the address and hit CONTROL-C
3) Go back to your WordPress Write page.
4) Highlight the text that you want to serve as the link to the page.
5) Click on the link button and paste (CONTROL-V) the address into the form.
6) Click OK.
The basic form of the HTML link tag is as follows:
You can, of course, type this stuff in by hand.
In the example above, (once published) if someone clicks on any part of the sentence “Go To This Website”, they will immediately be sent away to that website.
Continue On To Getting Started With Advertisers
Next entry: Getting Started With Advertisers
Previous entry: Adjusting the size of your images / photos